See Who See Your Facebook Profile
It is simple. Just comply with these actions and you will certainly succeed in figuring out Who visited your Facebook Profile!
-Technique 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Hands-on approach to see Who watched my facebook account
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who sees your FB Profile.
- So, first off, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- After that visit to your Facebook account, and you will certainly observe that an added 'visitors' tab is located beside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click it, after that a pop-up menu will be displayed disclosing you the current visitors of your FB account along time.
- As stated it will just show those visitors Who already have installed the particular Extension.
Handbook Technique To Check Who viewed your FB Profile
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will certainly be redirected to a new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box appears in the best edge, in that box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And after that you will see a listing of numbers, these are the profile ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This big list of account IDs (each divided by commas) is in fact your complete list of buddies.
- Simply most likely to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number beside it with a "".
As an example: if the ID is 1234, you need to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will certainly locate visitors Who have actually seen your facebook account.
We wish you figured out Who sees your account routinely! If you like this post please show to your good friends using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.