Search Old Posts On Facebook
1. Browse to Facebook and also log in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu on top right and select "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is met, Facebook will email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download link in the email alert you obtain from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and also choose "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in a Web web browser.
9. Click "Wall" to check out every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall surface.
10. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to utilize the web browser search capability to rapidly find posts you wish to see.
1. Browse to the Archivedbook internet site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and then click "Allow" in the Facebook consent pop-up window.
3. Click the tabs along the top to check out various post types consisting of wall surface messages, condition updates, notes, links, pictures, video clips, check-ins, web pages and also occasions.
4. Click "Older Items First" to choose different kind choices for your blog posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to make use of the internet browser search capability to rapidly find blog posts you wish to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Make use of the Get My Life Back Facebook application. Browse to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and also sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Enter key phrases to search your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your query.
4. Click "Export Your data" to save your whole Facebook wall surface to your computer system.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file as well as select "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in an Internet web browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to look your Facebook wall surface using the browser search capability.