Reset My Facebook Account
1. Log in to your Facebook account as well as click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any type of web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Personal privacy Settings" alternative from the drop-down listing, both of which allow you to access all settings. Use the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting web page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab to make changes to settings like your name, username and also networks, a lot of which could only be transformed 1 or 2 times during the life of your account. Select the "Protection" tab to enable or disable settings like login alerts as well as approvals, in addition to application passwords.
3. Make use of the "Privacy" "Timeline and Tagging" as well as "Blocking" choices to transform your settings for exactly how you can be located on Facebook and by whom, as well as how others could connect with you. Utilize the "Edit" switches that appear close to your wanted settings to earn and also validate modifications. Adjust the audience selector tool where available to assign just how you share your content and also how others share content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and also "Mobile" tabs to reset your choices for exactly how Facebook alerts you about task that worries you. The "View" as well as "Edit" choices enable you making and verify any type of adjustments. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to delete your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile texts. Use the "Followers" tab to turn adhering to on or off, making it possible for non-friends to see your public material.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your preferences for applications you as well as various other Facebook members utilize. Click the "Edit" links to change settings for specific applications or click the "X" to eliminate an app altogether.