Remove Likes From Facebook
How to remove Facebook likes:
1. On your profile simply listed below your timeline cover click „ likes".
2. Scroll all the way to the bottom up until you find the section „ likes".
3. Make sure you have actually picked „ All likes".
4. Struck that „ See all" web link at the end of the box:
5. The resulting tab will certainly offer you a list of all your likes as tiles with preview photo. This is exactly how you unlike every one:
How you can Eliminate a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" someone's Facebook Status does a number of things. Initially, it puts your name under the Status, revealing visitors that you liked it. Second, it sends a notice to whoever published the Status. Third, if an additional individual posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll also receive alerts. Get rid of the like from somebody else's Status update if you clicked the "Like" button inadvertently or wish to remove it for an additional factor. You can likewise remove your very own Status updates from your timeline, even if an additional user has liked it.
Eliminate Your "Like" from another Individual's Status
1. Log in to your Facebook account and get in the name of the person whose Status you liked in the "Search" input area on top of the screen.
2. Click the person on the list that shows up.
3. Find the Status that you liked in the individual's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" web link below the Status.
Remove Your Personal "liked" Status
1. Log in to Facebook as well as click your profile link in the upper-left corner of the screen.
2. Discover the Status upgrade that you want to get rid of in your timeline.
3. Float the cursor over the Status upgrade and click the pencil symbol in the upper-right edge of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A confirmation dialog shows up.
5. Click the "Delete" switch to verify your choice.