So, while the information below will certainly provide you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook standing to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security issues that may develop. In the actions below, I'll show you the best ways to examine the safety before you also upload, to see if it's worth sharing.
Publishing to Twitter From Facebook Pages
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Beginning by finding the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Obstacle" video. If you have not viewed it already, do not watch it while you are consuming lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will certainly take you to the specific Post, as opposed to showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are viewing.
3) Prior to you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's very limited, it will probably simply frustrate your Twitter followers, so adhere to those posts that display a world icon. This implies that the Post shows up to everybody.
4) If the personal privacy setups are alright, just choose the LINK in the web browser and also duplicate it. Due to the fact that you are on the page devoted to this particular video, picture, or Post this LINK will certainly lead your Twitter followers directly to the material you intend to share. In this case, the URL for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Lastly, going to Twitter as well as create your Post. Simply paste the URL right into the tweet if you intend to enable Twitter to shorten it. If you want to reduce the link yourself, you can constantly make use of a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and also the Facebook Post will be shown to your Twitter fans.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is verified and then linked to your Twitter account.