Posts On Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook Information Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't visited, enter your email address (or phone number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you want to upload. Depending upon where you intend to create your post, this will certainly vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, enter a friend name, click their name, after that click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you want to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll locate the post box below the cover image.
4. Include text to your post. Type your web content into the post box. You can also include a colored history by clicking one of the shade obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are just supported for posts of 130 personalities or fewer.
5. Include more content to your post. If you want to add more to your post, click among the options located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Permits you to pick a photo or video from your computer to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to pick a friend or group of Friends to mark in the post. Marked Friends will certainly obtain the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Lets you include an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you pick a feeling or activity to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right edge of the home window.