Now you could make a photo comment as opposed to just typical message, or post both a message comment and a picture to highlight it. Whatever image you decide to publish shows up in the list of comments beneath the post to which it refers.
Post Picture Comment Facebook
This is a particularly great feature to have for birthday celebrations and also other vacation desires given that photos commonly claim more than words.
Previously, to add a photo to a comment, you had to post an image someplace on the web then place the code that connected to the picture. It was messy as well as not as simple as it is currently.
The best ways to Include a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The particular actions to do this are a little various depending upon exactly how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Facebook in your preferred internet internet browser on your computer. After that:
- Click Comment on your news feed under the post you intend to reply to.
- Go into any text, if you desire, and after that click the camera symbol at the right side of the text box.
- Select the image or video you want to contribute to the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would other.
With the Mobile Application-- Making Use Of the applications for Android as well as iOS mobile phones, tap the Facebook app and after that:
- Faucet comment beneath the post you intend to Comment on to bring up the online key-board.
- Go into a text comment and touch the camera icon at the side of the text-entry field.
- Select the picture you want to comment with and after that touch Done or whatever other button is used on your gadget to exit that display.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Site-- Use this technique to submit photo discuss Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile application or the desktop computer web site, yet rather the mobile website:
-Tap Comment on the post that ought to consist of the picture comment.
-With or without typing text in the provided message box, touch the camera icon beside the text-entry field.
-Pick either Take Photo or Photo Library to choose the picture you want to put in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.