Photos Of Me Facebook Make Private
Method 1: Making a Single Image Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this listed below the cover image that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the web page.
5. Select an image. Click an image that you wish to make private. This will certainly open up the photo.
- The image has to be one that you uploaded, not simply among you that somebody else uploaded.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol normally looks like a shape of a person (or more individuals) that you'll discover below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will certainly show up.
- If clicking this icon leads to a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy symbol at the top of the post prior to proceeding.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option is in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly transform your picture's personal privacy to ensure that only you can see it.
Technique 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top right edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your computer mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text shows up mentioning the album's present privacy setting. For instance, the album may have a globe symbol and the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Idea: When the correct time comes, open each picture in the concealed album. Click the "Share Image" button in the reduced appropriate corner of the image as well as select "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing window.