Old Facebook Posts
1. Navigate to Facebook as well as log in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu on top right and also choose "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is fulfilled, Facebook will email you with the download link.
5. Click the download web link in the e-mail alert you receive from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and also select "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in a Web internet browser.
9. Click "Wall" to check out every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall surface.
10. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to make use of the web browser search capability to swiftly discover posts you wish to see.
1. Navigate to the Archivedbook site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and afterwards click "Allow" in the Facebook permission pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the leading to watch different post kinds consisting of wall surface messages, condition updates, notes, web links, images, videos, check-ins, web pages and also events.
4. Click "Older Things First" to pick different kind options for your messages.
5. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to make use of the browser search functionality to rapidly find articles you wish to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Use the Get My Life Back Facebook app. Browse to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and also sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Get in keyword phrases to browse your Facebook wall for posts matching your query.
4. Click "Export Your data" to conserve your entire Facebook wall surface to your computer.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and also select "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall to your computer system.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in an Internet internet browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to browse your Facebook wall surface utilizing the browser search functionality.