So, while the information below will certainly offer you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the security concerns that might develop. In the steps listed below, I'll reveal you how to examine the protection before you also upload, to see if it's worth sharing.
Make Twitter Post to Facebook
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by finding the Post you want to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video. If you haven't seen it already, do not watch it while you are consuming lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will certainly take you to the individual Post, as opposed to revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are watching.
3) Before you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's very limited, it will possibly just irritate your Twitter fans, so stay with those posts that present a world icon. This implies that the Post is visible to everyone.
4) If the personal privacy setups are fine, just choose the LINK in the web browser and also duplicate it. Due to the fact that you get on the page dedicated to this details video, photo, or Post this URL will lead your Twitter fans straight to the web content you want to share. In this situation, the URL for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, head over to Twitter as well as produce your Post. Simply paste the URL into the tweet if you intend to permit Twitter to shorten it. If you intend to shorten the web link on your own, you could always utilize a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and also the Facebook Post will be shown to your Twitter fans.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is verified and after that connected to your Twitter account.