Like most social networking sites, Facebook asks its users to develop an individual profile to join the worldwide network. This is entirely totally free and could contain as little or as much information as you want. Once you have actually produced your profile you can also readjust the privacy settings to specify exactly what details you want to be revealed.
Make A New Facebook Account
1. Go to the Facebook website. Under sign up type your details into packages.
The birthday boxes have the information in drop down boxes as well as, when you click on the arrows, they will certainly show a list for you to choose the appropriate dates. You should also click on the round button beside either male or female. When you have finished these boxes click on the green switch to sign up.
2. Facebook will send an email to the e-mail address you supplied. This is to make certain that you have provided a real e-mail address and also one that you really have access to. Click on the switch Confirm Your Account. A numerical confirmation code is additionally offered and you might be asked to type this in.
3. Facebook will certainly currently open your account and also ask you a collection of concerns in order to help you start. Step 1 is to help you find friends that are currently making use of Facebook.
Facebook will recommend people it thinks you could understand and provide you a list with account images so you can identify them. If you wish to get in touch with a person on this listing click on the add Friend button. This will send out a Friend Request to them - it is their selection whether to approve your request.
Click the Next button if you do not acknowledge or desire to get in touch with any individual in this list.
4. On the Welcome web page Facebook gives you the chance to connect with individuals in your email address book/contacts. It does this by taking the email address that you made use of to produce your profile. If you want to see who it recommends click on Find Friends and it will certainly access your e-mail contacts to match them up with Facebook users.
5. Next the Welcome page recommends that you are familiar with your privacy settings.
6. Add a Profile Picture. You can utilize either a picture that gets on your computer system or can be accessed from your computer system (for example on a USB) or, if you have a cam that takes still photos, after that you might take a brand-new image of you.
Many individuals opt to place an image of something besides themselves for their profile, for example an animation or favorite animal. If you pick not to put a photo at this time your account will appear with the head and also shoulders outline that you see below.
7. Facebook is about connecting with individuals so step 4 enables you to search for individuals you may recognize by keying in their names.
Don't worry if you can not think about many people at this stage you could always search for individuals at a later day, indeed you can continuously contribute to your friends list for as long as you have a Facebook account!
Your brand-new Facebook Account.
As soon as you have done every one of this your new Facebook page will open up.
The first thing you will certainly see is an option to transform just what is known as your cover photo. This is a huge picture that shows up on top of your personal page and is various to your account image. It can be of a scene that you like, a party, an animation, a flag or anything else that you feel is important to you ... or perhaps simply looks great.
To add your own image click OK.
You have two options either upload a photo or choose from photos that you have already put in Facebook. If this is a new Facebook account then you will certainly not yet have any so you will certainly should publish an image.
When you click on Upload photo a window opens enabling you to navigate to where you maintain your pictures, as an example in Pictures.
Click the picture that you wish to appear and after that click Open.
Your new image will certainly appear with a message informing you to "Drag to Reposition Cover". By clicking the image and also holding the computer mouse button down you can relocate your photo up and down so one of the most vital part of the image is clear.
Once you more than happy with the method the picture looks click Save Changes.
We hope you have appreciated this guide and you are now able to sign up and also join Facebook to connect with friends and family.