Make Facebook Photos Private
Approach 1: Making a Single Image Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to do so.
2. Most likely to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this listed below the cover photo that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the page.
5. Select a picture. Click a photo that you want to make private. This will certainly open up the picture.
- The picture has to be one that you posted, not just one of you that somebody else posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon generally appears like a silhouette of a person (or more individuals) that you'll discover listed below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this symbol results in a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy icon at the top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will right away alter your picture's personal privacy so that only you can see it.
Method 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top right corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears specifying the album's present personal privacy setup. For example, the album might have a globe icon as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Suggestion: When the appropriate time comes, open each image in the concealed album. Click the "Share Picture" switch in the reduced best corner of the photo and select "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing home window.