Make All Facebook Photos Private
Approach 1: Making a Solitary Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your browser. This will open your Information Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this listed below the cover picture that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the page.
5. Select an image. Click a photo that you want to make private. This will certainly open up the image.
- The picture has to be one that you published, not just one of you that another person submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon usually resembles a silhouette of an individual (or two people) that you'll find below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this icon leads to a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, then click the privacy symbol on top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative is in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will immediately alter your photo's personal privacy to make sure that just you can see it.
Technique 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top right edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up stating the album's present personal privacy setup. For instance, the album could have a globe icon as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Pointer: When the appropriate time comes, open each photo in the hidden album. Click the "Share Image" button in the lower best corner of the picture and select "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that shows up on top of the sharing home window.