Keep Photos Private On Facebook
Approach 1: Making a Single Image Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will open your Information Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this below the cover picture that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a picture. Click a picture that you want to make private. This will certainly open up the photo.
- The photo should be one that you uploaded, not simply among you that another person uploaded.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol normally looks like a silhouette of a person (or 2 individuals) that you'll discover listed below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this symbol results in a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, after that click the privacy icon at the top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option is in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will instantly transform your picture's personal privacy to make sure that just you can see it.
Approach 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top appropriate edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears stating the album's present privacy setting. For example, the album may have a globe symbol and the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Pointer: When the correct time comes, open each image in the covert album. Click the "Share Photo" switch in the reduced ideal edge of the photo and also select "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing home window.