If you can't find archived Facebook messages, make use of the appropriate set of directions below. Remember that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook and also Messenger.com.
How To View Archived Messages On Facebook
The quickest method to obtain to the archived messages is to open this web link for Facebook.com messages, or this for Messenger.com. Either will take you straight to the archived messages.
The best ways to locate an archived message on Facebook?
To see an archived conversation on Facebook, you must go through the steps below:
- Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click on the 'More' tab above the conversations, then click 'Archived'.
- You will certainly see all the archived conversations in the page. Then you can go through the discussion that you're seeking.
On a Mobile phone
You can reach your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook too. From your web browser, either open the Messages page or do this:
- Open Messenger.
- Touch the search bar at the top of the display and also type the name of the individual you want to check out messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you want to see from the search results page and after that you'll see all the messages from that individual.
If you're using Facebook's mobile site from your phone or tablet computer, you cannot search through the conversations themselves but you can look for a person's name from the listing of conversation strings. For example, you can look "Henry" to discover archived messages to Henry yet you can't look for certain words you as well as Henry sent each other.