How to Untag A Photo On Facebook
The best ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Image
1. Login to Facebook and also click the "notifications" button/icon located at the top of the page. (Hint: symbol is the world/globe image located at the top left of web page).
2. Click the notification having info regarding the image you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click "See All notifications".
3. As soon as you find the ideal notification, click the image link as well as it will reroute you to the taged photo.
4. At the end of the image, click on "Options" as well as select Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up window with a checklist of Options discussing why you want to eliminate the tag (i.e. I intend to eliminate this tag, it's harassing me, and so on) will certainly show up. Select the proper one as well as click "Continue" Voila! You have actually efficiently gotten rid of the tag from the picture as well as it will certainly not show up in your Facebook Photos.
How to Untag A Person You Tagged on a Wall Image on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Check out the name listed in the top-right edge of the screen. If the detailed name is not your business name, click the drop-down arrow to the right of your name as well as choose your business name under the "Use Facebook as" going. Your company web page will load.
2. Scroll down previous your admin panel up until you see the name and address of your organisation detailed under your cover photo. Click the "Photos" alternative just to the right of your company address.
3. Click the "Wall Photos" album to see a listing of all the wall pictures you have actually submitted. Click on the picture consisting of the tag you desire to eliminate, and it will instantly expand. A checklist of all the marked individuals shows up to the right of the picture.
4. Relocate your computer mouse over the name of the individual you want to untag. After a moment, a new menu appears. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that individual.