How To Tag Someone On Facebook Post
Tag a person in a post. To do so:
- Beginning a new post by tapping the status upgrade punctual at the top of your Newsfeed or Timeline. It will review "Exactly what's on your mind ...?", "Would certainly you such as to share an update ...?", or something comparable.
- Tap Tag People. It's beside a blue silhouette near the bottom of the screen. If you don't see this option, faucet Add to your post listed below the message trigger to open up the food selection of alternatives.
- Faucet Who are you with? at the top of the display.
- Additionally, faucet somebody that appears in the "RECOMMENDATION" list on the screen.
- Begin inputting the name of a person.
- Touch the name of the individual you intend to label when it shows up on the display. Type other individuals's names as well as tap them if you intend to tag even more than one person.
- Tap Done in the upper-right when you're ended up. On Android, the button may be identified Next.
- Write a comment and also faucet Post in the upper-right edge. Your post will appear on your Timeline, as well as the other customer will receive an alert that you marked them in a message.
Tag a person by typing their name. To do so:
- Begin a blog post or a discuss one more post, image, or video clip.
- Start typing a someone's name throughout the article or comment. Facebook will certainly make recommendations as you type.
- Additionally, type @ before typing a name. This lets Facebook understand that you intend to identify somebody in your blog post or comment.
- Touch the name of the user you wish to mark when it appears.
- Faucet Post in the upper-right. Your post or comment will certainly be posted, as well as the other customer will get a notice that you labelled them in a post.