Here are the 3 main ways you can successfully log out of the Messenger application on your Android or iphone device.
How to Sign Out Of Facebook Messenger App
How you can log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are 2 methods of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's application data in your device Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook app.
Clear Messenger application data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you need to go into the Settings of your Android tool.
- Close the application if you have it open, and remove it from your recent applications listing, or else this trick won't function.
- In Settings, scroll down the Applications or Application Manager, and also scroll down up until you see Messenger.
- Tap on this, and also Clear data.
Now when you return to tap on Messenger in your application drawer, you ought to see that it won't log you in automatically.
Pro idea: If somebody else wants to utilize your phone to check their Facebook messages while you're still logged in, they simply need to tap Switch Account to sign into their own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook app
If you have actually got Messenger on your phone, chances excel that you have actually obtained the Facebook app as well. From the Android Facebook app, tap the Even more switch on the leading right (which ought to look like three lines), after that most likely to Account Settings, complied with by Safety and also login. You'll see a section called Where you're logged in, then simply pick the Messenger session as well as faucet Log Out.
This is ways to log out from the app on iPhone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APP.
- Launch conversation app.
- Touch the icon for Settings.
- Faucet TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down carefully till you could find the highlighted words, data USAGE PLAN. Tap that blue hyperlink.
- Tap the menu bar on the leading left edge.
- Tap EVEN MORE RESOURCES.
- Faucet PROGRAMMER SETTLEMENT TERMS.
- Zoom slowly up until you could see plainly your ACCOUNT PICTURE at the top right edge. Tap your picture to reveal the drop down food selection.
- Faucet LOG OUT from that drop down menu.
Viola! You have finally logged out from the Facebook Messenger Application. You are now able to log in a various individual on it.
II. USING MAIN FACEBOOK APP.
- Launch the main Facebook app.
- Tap the food selection bar for MORE.
- Scroll down till you find Settings. Touch it.
- Faucet SAFETY.
- Faucet ACTIVE SESSIONS.
- Locate the entrance that notes these:.
Device Type: Facebook Messenger on iOS 8.
Gadget Name: Facebook for iPhone.
- Tap the X symbol next to that log to finish its session.
You don't have to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You could either log out within the conversation application or finish the active session at the major Facebook application.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger app using these techniques?