How To Share Posts On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Locate the post you wish to copy and also repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business web page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Make use of the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to pick who you want to share the post with. You could repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a team, on a page you have or as a private message to another customer.
5. Filter who sees the shared post by utilizing the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This allows you to opt to omit certain people or lists from watching the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Compose a message of your very own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really called for, however uses the chance to include in the original message or explain why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Suggestion: While rare, some posts could not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you wish to share and also push "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Always give credit score to the initial poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from an individual customer, guarantee you have permission to do so. If the post consists of individual details, the user might not desire the post shown anyone outside their very own circle of friends.