How To See Who See My Facebook Profile
It is simple. Simply comply with these steps and also you will certainly be successful in finding out Who saw your Facebook Profile!
-Approach 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Hands-on approach to see Who saw my facebook account
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who views your FB Account.
- So, first of all, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome internet browser.
- Then log in to your Facebook account, and also you will certainly observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is located beside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click it, after that a pop-up menu will certainly be shown revealing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As stated it will only reveal those visitors Who already have mounted the Extension.
Handbook Method To Stalk Who watched your FB Account
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline and click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will be redirected to a new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a message box shows up in the right edge, in that box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- Then you will certainly see a checklist of numbers, these are the account ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This huge checklist of account IDs (each separated by commas) is really your full list of buddies.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" as well as paste the ID number close to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you need to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will discover visitors Who have actually seen your facebook profile.
We hope you figured out Who visits your account regularly! If you similar to this article please show to your friends using social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.