How To See Who Is Seeing Your Facebook Profile
It is simple. Just comply with these actions and you will certainly do well in learning Who visited your Facebook Account!
-Method 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Technique 2: Hand-operated technique to see Who viewed my facebook account
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who views your FB Account.
- So, firstly, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- Then visit to your Facebook profile, and you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is located alongside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click it, afterwards a pop-up menu will certainly be presented disclosing you the current visitors of your FB account along time.
- As stated it will just reveal those visitors Who already have installed the particular Extension.
Handbook Method To Check Who watched your FB Profile
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will certainly be redirected to a new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box appears in the best edge, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And after that you will certainly see a checklist of numbers, these are the profile ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This large list of profile IDs (each separated by commas) is in fact your complete list of pals.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number beside it with a "".
As an example: if the ID is 1234, you have to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will certainly locate visitors Who have seen your facebook profile.
We wish you discovered Who visits your profile frequently! If you like this short article please show to your friends using social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.