How To See Old Posts On Facebook
1. Navigate to Facebook as well as log in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu at the top right and pick "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the demand is met, Facebook will certainly email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download link in the e-mail notice you receive from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file as well as pick "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in a Web internet browser.
9. Click "Wall" to check out every Facebook post that has been made on your wall.
10. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to make use of the internet browser search performance to swiftly discover posts you intend to see.
1. Browse to the Archivedbook website.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" then click "Allow" in the Facebook authorization pop-up window.
3. Click the tabs along the top to watch different post kinds consisting of wall messages, condition updates, notes, links, photos, videos, check-ins, pages and events.
4. Click "Older Things First" to choose different kind options for your blog posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to make use of the web browser search capability to quickly discover blog posts you want to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Utilize the Get My Life Back Facebook application. Browse to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and also sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Enter keyword phrases to look your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your question.
4. Click "Export Your data" to conserve your whole Facebook wall surface to your computer.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file as well as pick "Extract" to save the Facebook wall surface to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web web browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to search your Facebook wall using the internet browser search performance.