How To See Archived Messages On Facebook Messenger
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. On the left sidebar, under the Favorites section, click the Messages web link.
3. On the appropriate pane, you should currently be able a checklist of all your messages.
4. If you desire to archive a message (type of remove feature) so that it will not bother you any longer, click the "X" icon situated on the right-side of the message itself. You need to be able to see a small, black, square balloon named "Archive".
5. This easy action will certainly send the message to the archive area.
6. If you wish to recoup as well as obtain your archived messages along with your unread and sent out messages (as well as e-mails as well as spam additionally), click the magnifying glass icon located on the empty Search area.
7. Now, click a choice of your selection. This will let you look any kind of message you archived or didn't review or taken into consideration as spam and so on.
- To reply to an archived message, kind the reply in the "Create a Reply ..." box listed below the message and after that click the "Reply" button.
- To include a paper or image data to an archived message, compose a message to the other Facebook customer explaining why you're connecting a file or photo as well as click the "Add Data" or "Include Photos" icon below the Write a Reply box. Select a saved documents, click "Open" when prompted and then click "Reply" to send out the message.