How To Search Facebook Search History
Click the equipment icon in the top right-hand corner of Facebook, as well as head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" switch in the left sidebar to disclose the "Search" choice. Click on it to view your search history.
1. Kind "status history" into the leading search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch at the top of the application's description page. On the following page, you are asked to give permission to the application. Click the "Allow" button to permit for the application to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the page up until you see the All status Updates So Far section. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this area allows you see all of the status updates that you've ever posted to your account. The status history app takes numerous mins to pack the first time as it retrieves your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search field. Click the app with the same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's info page. On the following display, you are asked to give permission for the app to fetch your Facebook account data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Review the Who Unfriended You web page that loads. You will certainly see a list of names with direct links to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Go to the Distinction From Prior to section. If someone has removed you as a friend given that you mounted the app, then that individual's name is displayed in this section. For finest outcomes, wait a couple of days to a few weeks before going back to the application to inspect that has erased you on Facebook.
1. Most likely to friendlens.me in your internet browser and also click the "Log in with Facebook" button in the middle of the display. If asked to give permission to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" button in the popup home window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the page to see pictures in the Your Friends view. The pictures revealed on this page are all the ones that were published in the last few days. You can go back to this view at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch on top of any kind of FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" button on top of the page to view all the pictures that you have ever uploaded to your Facebook account. The first time the app lots, it could take a number of minutes to present the pictures.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the next display, you will see every one of the pictures ever posted by that Friend. You could independently see the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or making use of the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.