How To Restrict Friends On Facebook
- Restricted buddies could not see your profile updates on Facebook.
- Obstructed buddies are unable to see anything your timeline, chat or tag with you.
Ways to limit friends from seeing your Facebook Account updates?
- At first, sign in to your Facebook account.
- Next off, click the gear icon at the top right of the Facebook house web page and pick Privacy Settings from the menu panel.
- Under Privacy settings web page, go to left side of the page as well as click on the Blocking section.
- Next, you will certainly see a brand-new page called Manage Blocking on the screen. On top side of the page, click on Edit List link under Restricted List option.
- When you will see the Edit Restricted home window, click the Friends switch at the leading left side to reveal all your Facebook good friends in checklist.
- To restrict a person from seeing your public updates, click their names.
- As soon as you have actually selected all the pals whom you prefer to limit or block, click on the Finish button to save the new profile modifications.