How To Reset Your Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped symbol in the upper-right corner of any web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Personal privacy Settings" option from the drop-down checklist, both which allow you to access all settings. Utilize the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab to make adjustments to settings like your name, username as well as networks, a lot of which could just be changed one or two times throughout the life of your account. Select the "Protection" tab to make it possible for or disable settings like login notices and also approvals, as well as application passwords.
3. Utilize the "Privacy" "Timeline and Tagging" and also "Blocking" alternatives to alter your settings for exactly how you can be found on Facebook and by which, along with exactly how others could communicate with you. Make use of the "Edit" buttons that show up next to your preferred settings making and verify modifications. Adjust the target market selector tool where readily available to designate exactly how you share your content and just how others share content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" as well as "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for exactly how Facebook notifies you concerning activity that concerns you. The "View" and also "Edit" choices enable you to earn and verify any kind of adjustments. Click the "Remove" web link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to erase your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Make use of the "Followers" tab to turn following on or off, making it possible for non-friends to see your public content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you as well as various other Facebook participants use. Click the "Edit" links to transform settings for specific apps or click the "X" to remove an app altogether.