How To Reset Facebook Account
1. Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any type of page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Privacy Settings" option from the drop-down list, both which enable you to access all settings. Utilize the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab to make adjustments to settings like your name, username as well as networks, the majority of which could just be altered one or two times during the life of your account. Select the "Safety" tab to enable or disable settings like login notifications and approvals, in addition to app passwords.
3. Use the "Privacy" "Timeline and Tagging" as well as "Blocking" alternatives to alter your settings for how you can be found on Facebook and also by which, along with exactly how others could communicate with you. Make use of the "Edit" switches that appear beside your desired settings making and also validate changes. Change the target market selector tool where readily available to assign just how you share your material and just how others share material with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and also "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for how Facebook notifies you concerning activity that concerns you. The "View" and "Edit" alternatives allow you to earn and verify any adjustments. Click the "Remove" web link on the "Mobile Settings" page to delete your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile texts. Make use of the "Followers" tab to transform adhering to on or off, making it possible for non-friends to see your public content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your preferences for applications you and various other Facebook members use. Click the "Edit" connect to transform settings for private applications or click the "X" to eliminate an app completely.