If you have actually decided to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your profession, getting rid of that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free procedure.
How to Remove A Page On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has gotten in deletion setting.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you don't want to erase your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page but do not wish to delete it entirely, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't certain whether you want to permanently erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can view it).
Here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media efforts somewhere else? Let us recognize everything about it in the remarks.