If you've determined to bypass your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free process.
How to Remove A Liked Page On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has entered deletion mode.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you do not intend to delete your page you could restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't intend to erase it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't specific whether you intend to permanently delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins can watch it).
Here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and also click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media sites efforts elsewhere? Let us recognize everything about it in the remarks.