If you've determined to bypass your Facebook page for a different way to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your occupation, removing that Facebook page is a luckily painless process.
How to Remove A Like Page On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message verifying that your page has actually gotten in removal mode.
There are a few things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not want to delete your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to erase it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't particular whether you wish to permanently delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could watch it).
Right here's how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks initiatives elsewhere? Allow us understand all about it in the remarks.