How To Remove A Like On Facebook
How you can delete Facebook likes:
1. On your account simply listed below your timeline cover click „ likes".
2. Scroll right to the bottom until you locate the section „ likes".
3. Make sure you've selected „ All likes".
4. Hit that „ See all" web link at the end of the box:
5. The resulting tab will give you a list of all your likes as tiles with sneak peek image. This is exactly how you unlike each one:
How you can Get Rid Of a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" a person's Facebook Status does several things. First, it places your name under the Status, revealing customers that you liked it. Second, it sends a notification to whoever uploaded the Status. Third, if one more user posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll additionally receive alerts. Remove the like from someone else's Status upgrade if you clicked the "Like" button by mistake or want to remove it for one more factor. You could also remove your very own Status updates from your timeline, even if one more individual has actually liked it.
Remove Your "Like" from one more Person's Status
1. Sign in to your Facebook account as well as get in the name of the person whose Status you liked in the "Search" input area at the top of the display.
2. Click on the individual on the list that appears.
3. Discover the Status that you liked in the person's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" web link below the Status.
Eliminate Your Very Own "liked" Status
1. Sign in to Facebook and also click your profile link in the upper-left edge of the display.
2. Locate the Status update that you want to remove in your timeline.
3. Hover the cursor over the Status upgrade and also click on the pencil icon in the upper-right corner of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A verification dialog appears.
5. Click the "Delete" switch to confirm your selection.