If you have actually chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new direction with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a luckily painless process.
How to Remove A Facebook Page
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message confirming that your page has actually entered removal setting.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you don't intend to erase your page you can recover it by going to the page before both week period ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to erase it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will also not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't particular whether you wish to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins can view it).
Below's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media efforts elsewhere? Allow us recognize everything about it in the comments.