Facebook messages are a bonanza of memories and also enjoyable discussions that we all intend to reflect on periodically. Have you ever attempted to look via your messages to locate an old discussion with a pal, just to spend a hr scrolling back with discussion after discussion, without end visible? It's really discouraging to invest a lot time looking for that one certain joke or memory as well as the more messages you have, the longer it takes. In this article, I will use you the ideas on ways to check out old Facebook messages on Android
How To Read Old Facebook Messages
Component 1. Where to Check Out the Old Facebook Messenger Messages on Android
To view your old Facebook Messenger app messages on your Android gadget, you'll require to undertake the adhering to actions:
- The initial point you'll need to do is guarantee you are logged into the Messenger app with your Facebook login details.
- As soon as you are logged right into the app, situate the user whose conversation you wish to see as well as choose them. Currently you have actually chosen them your entire discussion background with them will open up, presenting your latest messages initially.
- To see your older messages you'll should scroll upwards through your chat background, which will lead you to your earliest messages with the chosen contact.
It is a wordy procedure but, however, there isn't presently any kind of capability in the Android Messenger tool to see your older messages any quicker. Thankfully, there are a few points you can do through the Facebook website to filter with your backlog of messages a lot faster as well as function your method from oldest to most recent, rather compared to using the Messenger app and squandering your time scrolling through message after message.
Part 2. Tips for Analysis Old Messages on Facebook Faster
To review your old Facebook messages via the Facebook web site without scrolling via your entire background, there are a couple of various approaches you could try:
Method 1: Look For a Key phrase
- Log into Facebook and open up the Messages screen. Your discussions will certainly be shown down the left hand side of the screen.
- Choose the conversation you intend to watch. The most current messages in the discussion will certainly now be displayed.
- On top of the screen you'll see a magnifying glass icon, click on this and you'll see a search bar showed.
- At this phase you'll require to look for a keyword phrase that you understand appears in your earlier messages with this individual. Once you've considered the keyword phrase and also looked for it, it will certainly browse your messages background to the messages which contain the keyword phrase, bringing you back to the start of your Facebook discussion with your particular contact.
Method 2: Change the LINK
-Log into Facebook and check out http://m.facebook.com/messages/. From this display you'll have to choose the conversation you intend to check out, after that right click the "See older messages" tab and also choose "Open in new tab".
-View the LINK that's displayed. It will certainly be something like: https://m.facebook.com/messages/read/?tid=id.???&start=6&pagination_direction=1&refid=12 Search for the part of the LINK that reviews "start=6" and change this number to roughly the number of messages you have in your discussion. For instance, if you assume you have actually traded 1000 messages transform the number to review "start=975".
-The change to the LINK will certainly take you back a lot better through your message background, so all you'll should do is scroll back a little way to find on your own at the earliest end of your message string.
There are a couple of various other things you can attempt, consisting of downloading your Facebook account. If you log right into Facebook and accessibility "Settings", you could choose "Download a copy of your Facebook data", which will condense all your Facebook profile as well as messages right into one convenient file. Once it's downloaded (it can take a while - as you picture, it's a rather large data!) you can open up the HTML documents in your normal browser and also accessibility your old messages that means.
An additional alternative to access your old Facebook messages on your Android gadget is to set up the application Message Backup for Facebook. This application allows you to easily download a copy of your whole Facebook message history, making the procedure quick as well as conveniently. The download is saved as a.csv documents, so you can open it and check out via your old messages utilizing any spreadsheet program.