So, while the information below will certainly provide you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety problems that may develop. In the steps below, I'll reveal you how you can check the security prior to you also upload, to see if it deserves sharing.
How to Post to Twitter From Facebook
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by finding the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video. If you haven't watched it currently, do not see it while you are eating lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will certainly take you to the specific Post, rather than revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are watching.
3) Prior to you share the Post, check the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's highly restricted, it will most likely simply irritate your Twitter fans, so adhere to those posts that show a globe icon. This implies that the Post is visible to everybody.
4) If the privacy settings are alright, just pick the LINK in the internet browser and also copy it. Since you get on the web page devoted to this specific video, photo, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter followers directly to the material you wish to share. In this situation, the URL for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, going to Twitter and also produce your Post. Just paste the URL into the tweet if you wish to allow Twitter to reduce it. If you intend to shorten the link yourself, you can always make use of a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and the Facebook Post will certainly be shared with your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is authenticated and then linked to your Twitter account.