There are a number of ways to do this but we will look at uploading them from your computer as well as this guide will reveal you just how.
How to Post Pictures On Facebook Page
1. Most likely to Facebook's website. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you simply want to post pictures to your own page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To visit a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up home window.
4. Select pictures to post. If you're uploading several images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose every one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially should select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will certainly post your pictures to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can include more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could include message to the blog post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and after that choose Public.
-You could also click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when motivated if you would love to include your photos to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will certainly upload your picture(s) to your picked Facebook page.