There are several methods to do this yet we will check out submitting them from your computer and this overview will reveal you how.
How to Post A Picture On Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's web site. Do so by entering https://www.facebook.com/ into your browser's URL bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to proceed.
2. Navigate to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you just wish to post photos to your personal page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To check out a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select pictures to post. If you're uploading numerous photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select every one you click.
-If your computer system does not open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially should choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will upload your pictures to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can add even more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you can add message to the message by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and afterwards select Public.
-You could likewise click + Album and then click Create Album when prompted if you want to add your pictures to their own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will submit your picture(s) to your selected Facebook page.