There are several means to do this yet we will look at posting them from your computer system and also this overview will show you exactly how.
How to Post A Picture On Facebook Page
1. Most likely to Facebook's website. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ into your internet browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post images to your very own page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To visit a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name current Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select photos to publish. If you're posting several photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose every one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll first have to select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the home window. Doing so will certainly publish your photos to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can add even more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could include text to the message by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and after that choose Public.
-You could also click + Album and then click Create Album when prompted if you wish to add your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will publish your image(s) to your picked Facebook page.