There are a number of means to do this yet we will check out posting them from your computer and this guide will certainly reveal you just how.
How to Post Pics On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's internet site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ right into your internet browser's URL bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you just want to post pictures to your personal page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To check out a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and afterwards click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select photos to upload. If you're publishing numerous images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick every one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll initially need to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will submit your pictures to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can add more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could add message to the post by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and afterwards select Public.
-You could likewise click + Album and then click Create Album when prompted if you wish to include your photos to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will certainly publish your photo(s) to your selected Facebook page.