Currently you can make a photo comment instead of simply standard text, or post both a text comment and also a picture to highlight it. Whatever picture you decide to publish shows up in the list of comments under the post to which it refers.
How To Post A Photo In Facebook Comment
This is a specifically wonderful feature to have for birthdays as well as various other vacation desires since images commonly say greater than words.
Formerly, to add an image to a comment, you needed to upload a picture somewhere on the web and then place the code that connected to the picture. It was messy and not as simple as it is currently.
How to Consist of an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The details steps to do this are slightly various relying on exactly how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Facebook in your favorite internet browser on your computer system. After that:
- Click Comment on your information feed underneath the post you wish to reply to.
- Get in any type of message, if you desire, then click the camera symbol at the right side of the message box.
- Select the image or video you intend to add to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would certainly any other.
With the Mobile App-- Making Use Of the applications for Android and also iOS mobile devices, tap the Facebook application and afterwards:
- Tap comment below the post you intend to Comment on to raise the digital keyboard.
- Get in a text comment and tap the camera symbol at the side of the text-entry field.
- Select the photo you want to comment with and after that touch Done or whatever other button is made use of on your device to exit that display.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Web Site-- Utilize this approach to send image comments on Facebook if you're not using the mobile application or the desktop computer web site, however instead the mobile web site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that should consist of the picture comment.
-With or without keying text in the offered message box, tap the camera icon next to the text-entry field.
-Select either Take Picture or Picture Collection to select the picture you intend to position in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.