So, while the details below will certainly give you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety issues that might arise. In the steps listed below, I'll reveal you the best ways to examine the safety and security prior to you even publish, to see if it's worth sharing.
How to Post On Twitter From Facebook Page
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by discovering the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video. If you have not watched it already, do not watch it while you are consuming lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will certainly take you to the specific Post, instead of revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are checking out.
3) Before you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's extremely limited, it will possibly just frustrate your Twitter fans, so stay with those posts that show a globe symbol. This suggests that the Post shows up to every person.
4) If the privacy setups are alright, just pick the LINK in the browser and copy it. Since you get on the page dedicated to this certain video, photo, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter followers straight to the web content you want to share. In this case, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, going to Twitter as well as develop your Post. Just paste the LINK right into the tweet if you intend to enable Twitter to shorten it. If you wish to reduce the web link on your own, you could constantly make use of a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button as well as the Facebook Post will certainly be shown to your Twitter fans.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is verified and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.