How To Post On Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your email address (or contact number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you intend to post. Relying on where you want to create your post, this will differ:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the screen, type in a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you intend to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a team page, you'll discover the post box listed below the cover photo.
4. Include text to your post. Type your material right into the post box. You can also include a colored history by clicking among the color obstructs below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are just sustained for posts of 130 characters or fewer.
5. Include extra material to your post. If you intend to add more to your post, click one of the choices situated below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to choose a picture or video from your computer system to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to pick a friend or group of Friends to identify in the post. Tagged Friends will certainly obtain the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Allows you include an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you select an emotion or activity to add to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue switch in the bottom-right edge of the home window.