How To Post On A Facebook Wall
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook Information Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or telephone number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you intend to upload. Relying on where you want to create your post, this will certainly differ:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the screen, type in a friend name, click their name, then click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and then click the group you want to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the News Feed. If you're uploading to a friend page or a group page, you'll discover the post box listed below the cover photo.
4. Add text to your post. Kind your content into the post box. You could also add a tinted background by clicking among the color blocks below the text box.
- Colored histories are only supported for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Include much more material to your post. If you want to add even more to your post, click one of the options located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to choose a photo or video from your computer to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to pick a friend or team of Friends to identify in the post. Identified Friends will certainly get the post by themselves pages.
-Check in - Lets you add an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you choose an emotion or task to add to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right edge of the window.