How To Post On Facebook Page
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook Information Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't logged in, enter your email address (or contact number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you want to publish. Relying on where you wish to create your post, this will differ:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the display, enter a friend name, click their name, then click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you wish to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're uploading to a friend page or a team page, you'll find the post box listed below the cover photo.
4. Include text to your post. Type your content into the post box. You can additionally add a tinted history by clicking one of the color blocks below the text box.
- Colored histories are only sustained for posts of 130 characters or fewer.
5. Add a lot more material to your post. If you wish to add more to your post, click among the alternatives located listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to pick an image or video from your computer system to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to pick a friend or group of Friends to identify in the post. Marked Friends will certainly obtain the post by themselves web pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you select an emotion or task to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue switch in the bottom-right edge of the window.