Now you could make a photo comment as opposed to just conventional text, or post both a text comment and also an image to show it. Whatever image you prefer to post shows up in the listing of comments below the post to which it refers.
How to Post Images On Facebook Comments
This is a particularly good feature to have for birthdays and other holiday desires considering that photos usually state more than words.
Previously, to add a picture to a comment, you had to post an image someplace online and then insert the code that connected to the picture. It was unpleasant and also not as very easy as it is now.
Ways to Include a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The particular steps to do this are slightly different relying on exactly how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Facebook in your preferred internet internet browser on your computer system. Then:
- Click Comment on your news feed under the post you intend to reply to.
- Get in any type of message, if you desire, then click the camera symbol at the appropriate side of the text box.
- Pick the image or video you wish to contribute to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would certainly any other.
With the Mobile App-- Using the applications for Android as well as iOS mobile devices, touch the Facebook app and after that:
- Tap comment underneath the post you intend to Comment on to raise the online keyboard.
- Get in a text comment and also tap the camera icon beside the text-entry area.
- Select the photo you wish to comment with and afterwards tap Done or whatever various other button is utilized on your device to leave that screen.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Utilizing the Mobile Facebook Site-- Use this approach to submit photo comments on Facebook if you're not using the mobile application or the desktop computer web site, yet rather the mobile website:
-Faucet Comment on the post that need to consist of the picture comment.
-With or without inputting message in the provided text box, touch the camera icon next to the text-entry area.
-Select either Take Picture or Picture Library to pick the picture you intend to place in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.