How to Make Your Pictures Private On Facebook
Method 1: Making a Single Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this below the cover photo that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the web page.
5. Select an image. Click a picture that you intend to make private. This will certainly open the picture.
- The image needs to be one that you submitted, not just among you that somebody else published.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol normally resembles a silhouette of a person (or more individuals) that you'll locate below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this icon causes a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, then click the privacy symbol on top of the post prior to proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice remains in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will immediately change your photo's privacy to ensure that only you could see it.
Method 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper appropriate corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse arrow over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears mentioning the album's existing personal privacy setting. As an example, the album might have a globe symbol as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Tip: When the proper time comes, open each image in the hidden album. Click the "Share Photo" button in the lower right corner of the picture as well as choose "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up on top of the sharing window.