How To Make Pictures Private On Facebook
Method 1: Making a Single Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to do so.
2. Most likely to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover image that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the web page.
5. Select an image. Click a photo that you intend to make private. This will open up the picture.
- The image must be one that you submitted, not simply one of you that somebody else posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This icon normally appears like a shape of a person (or two people) that you'll discover listed below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this symbol causes a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, then click the privacy symbol at the top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option is in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly transform your image's personal privacy so that just you can see it.
Technique 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper appropriate corner to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your computer mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears mentioning the album's present privacy setting. As an example, the album might have a globe symbol as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Idea: When the correct time comes, open each picture in the concealed album. Click the "Share Picture" switch in the reduced appropriate corner of the photo and choose "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing home window.