How To Make My Photos Private On Facebook
Approach 1: Making a Solitary Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this listed below the cover image that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a photo. Click a picture that you want to make private. This will open the picture.
- The image must be one that you posted, not just one of you that somebody else posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol usually looks like a shape of a person (or 2 individuals) that you'll discover listed below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this icon causes a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, after that click the privacy icon on top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will immediately change your photo's privacy to ensure that just you could see it.
Approach 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top appropriate corner to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse arrow over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up mentioning the album's existing privacy setting. For instance, the album could have a globe icon and also the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Suggestion: When the correct time comes, open each image in the concealed album. Click the "Share Photo" button in the lower right edge of the picture and choose "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that shows up on top of the sharing window.