How To Make All Pictures Private On Facebook
Approach 1: Making a Solitary Image Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this listed below the cover photo that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a photo. Click a photo that you wish to make private. This will certainly open the image.
- The picture should be one that you submitted, not simply one of you that another person posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This icon usually appears like a silhouette of a person (or more individuals) that you'll discover below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this symbol causes a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, then click the privacy symbol on top of the post prior to proceeding.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option remains in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly alter your photo's personal privacy to ensure that just you could see it.
Approach 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's upper ideal corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your computer mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text shows up mentioning the album's current personal privacy setting. As an example, the album may have a globe symbol and also the setup "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Tip: When the correct time comes, open each picture in the concealed album. Click the "Share Photo" switch in the reduced ideal corner of the photo as well as pick "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing window.