How To Make All Photos On Facebook Private
Approach 1: Making a Solitary Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will open your Information Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this listed below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the page.
5. Select an image. Click a picture that you want to make private. This will open up the picture.
- The image has to be one that you published, not simply among you that another person uploaded.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This icon generally looks like a shape of an individual (or more individuals) that you'll discover below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will certainly show up.
- If clicking this symbol results in a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy icon at the top of the post prior to proceeding.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will right away alter your photo's privacy to make sure that only you can see it.
Technique 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top right edge to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text shows up mentioning the album's existing privacy setting. As an example, the album could have a globe icon as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Pointer: When the correct time comes, open each image in the hidden album. Click the "Share Photo" button in the reduced right corner of the image and pick "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing home window.