Below are the three main means you can properly log out of the Messenger application on your Android or iOS device.
How to Logout Of Facebook Messenger App
The best ways to log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are two methods of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's app data in your tool Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook app.
Clear Messenger application data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you should enter into the Settings of your Android device.
- Shut the application if you have it open, as well as get rid of it from your current applications listing, or else this trick won't function.
- In Settings, scroll down the Applications or Application Manager, as well as scroll down up until you see Messenger.
- Tap on this, and also Clear data.
Now when you return to tap on Messenger in your application drawer, you ought to see that it won't log you in immediately.
Pro suggestion: If somebody else wants to utilize your phone to inspect their Facebook messages while you're still visited, they simply have to tap Switch Account to authorize right into their very own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook app
If you've got Messenger on your phone, possibilities excel that you've obtained the Facebook app as well. From the Android Facebook app, tap the More switch on the top right (which should look like 3 lines), after that go to Account Settings, complied with by Safety and login. You'll see a section called Where you're logged in, after that simply pick the Messenger session and also faucet Log Out.
This is how to log out from the app on apple iphone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APP.
- Release conversation application.
- Tap the symbol for Settings.
- Tap TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down delicately up until you can identify the highlighted words, data USE PLAN. Faucet that blue hyperlink.
- Tap the food selection bar on the leading left edge.
- Faucet MORE RESOURCES.
- Faucet DESIGNER PAYMENT TERMS.
- Zoom slowly till you can see clearly your ACCOUNT PHOTO at the top right edge. Touch your picture to disclose the drop down menu.
- Faucet LOG OUT from that fall menu.
Viola! You have ultimately logged out from the Facebook Messenger Application. You are now able to log in a different user on it.
II. USING KEY FACEBOOK APP.
- Release the major Facebook application.
- Tap the menu bar for MORE.
- Scroll down till you find Settings. Touch it.
- Faucet SAFETY AND SECURITY.
- Tap ACTIVE SESSIONS.
- Find the entry that provides these:.
Gadget Kind: Facebook Messenger on iOS 8.
Tool Name: Facebook for apple iphone.
- Tap the X icon next to that log to finish its session.
You don't need to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You could either log out within the chat app or end the active session at the primary Facebook application.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger app utilizing these methods?